Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Newbie

Default named arrays in other workbooks

I have the following cell entry:
=INDEX(table,MATCH("value1",vert,0),MATCH("value2" ,horiz,0))
which returns the value of the intersection of value1 & value2 in an array
named table, (vert and horiz are also named arrays).
It is absolutely brilliant, but what I would like to do is look up named
arrays in other workbooks. Can this be done??