Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Robert P.

Default Opening web links from an excel spreadsheet

Previously when clicking on a web link in excel, I would get a dialog box
asking whether I wanted to open that link in excel or IE.

Now when I click on a web link in excel, it automatically opens up in IE.

What changed? Is there a setting for this? I've looked through both excel
and IE help files and I've found nothing to reference this issue.

I would appreciate any help anyone might give on this.
--
Robert P.