Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Becks

Default Morefunc

Please help, I down loaded the Morefunc function, and used the Unique Values
formula on a spreadsheet. Somehow the function seems to have gone from the
workbook, so it displays an error in the cells where i used the formula. I
have a few other workbooks with it in and they seem fine. Is there any way i
can get it back with out down loading it again? I am really stuck and its
causing real problems!

Thanks

Becks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier

Hi Becks

In the workbook where you are having problems, go to ToolsAddins and
ensure the checkmark is against the Morefunc addin, then click OK.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Becks" wrote in message
Please help, I down loaded the Morefunc function, and used the Unique
Values
formula on a spreadsheet. Somehow the function seems to have gone
from the
workbook, so it displays an error in the cells where i used the
formula. I
have a few other workbooks with it in and they seem fine. Is there
any way i
can get it back with out down loading it again? I am really stuck and
its
causing real problems!

Thanks

Becks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Becks

Thanks Roger, I tried that but the option is not there. What I have done is,
I down loaded the function at home, created the workbooks and then e-mailed
them to work. There are four books all together and three are fine, Morefunc
is listed in the insert function dialog box, and the formulas work fine. In
the book with the problem, it has vanished? Due to our security at work i am
unable to down load, so i am a bit stuck! Any ideas?

Cheers

Becks

"Becks" wrote in message
Please help, I down loaded the Morefunc function, and used the Unique
Values
formula on a spreadsheet. Somehow the function seems to have gone
from the
workbook, so it displays an error in the cells where i used the
formula. I
have a few other workbooks with it in and they seem fine. Is there
any way i
can get it back with out down loading it again? I am really stuck and
its
causing real problems!

Thanks

Becks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier

Hi Becks

It does depend upon the Morefunc addin being installed on the recipient
computer. If you really cannot download and install this at work, then
you will have to use another method.
If you can describe what you are trying to do, with an example of the
type of data, and which of the functions from Morefunc you have used,
then maybe we will be able to help you with a different solution. Do not
post attachments to the newsgroup.

If you want to mail me directly with a copy of your workbook, then I
would be happy to take a look. Remove NOSAPM from my address to mail
directly.

--
Regards

Roger Govier