Dave 2005

Default Morefunc

Hi

I Downloaded Morefunc.xll Version 4.0 (03/11/2005) from
http://xcell05.free.fr/index.html and installed. It does not seem to work
in my worksheet, so I went to Tools, Morefunc, then clicked on 'Include
Moerfunc in the Workbook' then popped up 'Update' I clicked ok, then I got
an error message saying 'Run Time Error 57017' Event Handler is invalid.
then it makes a worksheet called 'Morefunc Storage Sheet'. The bad thing is
I deleted the old version off my harddrive.

What I've used it for is in column B There is random numbers anything from 1
to 40 going down the column. In column A, I put =IF(B2,MIN(10,B2),0) which
makes any number over 9 turns to 0 in column A. I was helped in this
newsgroup some years ago on how to achieve this, and was told to use
'Morefunc' I also use this formula
=MCONCAT(IF(Q2:Q$10546=Q2,MOD(O2:O$10546,10),""))

If the problem cannot be solved is there somewhere I can download the old
Version.

Hope I've been clear.

Thanks in Advance

Dave

Laurent Longre

Dave,

You don't need to click on "Include Morefunc in the workbook". It's useful only
if you want to send your workbook to someone who doesn't have this add-in. Once
you have installed Morefunc, all new functions like MCONCAT are available
without including it in the workbook. Just do Insert = Function and select any
function in the "Morefunc" category (at the bottom of the categories list).

Now, if you really want to include the code of the add-in in your workbook
(which is not necessary if you just want to use Morefunc for your own needs) and
can't get rid of this error message, you can explain the problem in the
dedicated forum (http://xcell05.free.fr/forums/viewforum.php?id=1). It would be
nice to mention your Excel version.

Cordially,

Laurent