Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Black Background/Yellow Ink

Default Printing a Spreadsheet with Black Background and Yellow Text

We have a spreadsheet that has the title columns with a black background.
The text is in yellow. It shows fine on the screen but if you print or print
preview the yellow text does not show (Just a black cell). I believe this to
be an overprinting issue but cannot find anything that resolves this issue.
Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
protonLeah

Sounds like you're printing with a laser printer. If so, I think you're
out of luck with that black background and any text color save white.

--
protonLeah
protonLeah's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32097