Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Duangruthai

Default my inserted pictures are always aligned to a cell

I don't what's wrong and I know this never happened.
I inserted a picture in a spreadsheet.
The picture is always locked to a cell, IE when I move it to a different
location on the sheet it will always left or right align itself .
This is very painfull because I want to picture to be in the middle of my
cell.
Also I've noticed that I cannot resize the picture freely. Excel would
always resize my picture to match the size on a cell or a group of cells.
I'm using Excel 2003 SP2
I've already tried to unlock the cells and the pictures but it has no effect.
I've also tried to unlock the "Lock Aspect Ratio" and the "Relative to
Original Picture Size" checkbox in the image properties but it has no effet
neither.
Has anyone an idea why Excel is doing this?

Many Thanks

Duangruthai
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bubb

Have you tried this?
Right-click on the picture. Select Format Picture. On the Properties
tab, select Don't move or size with cells.

Duangruthai wrote:
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Duangruthai

Yes I tried that but it won't work. the picture still only move from column
to column or from line to line.