Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Allen

Default How to make other cells give a specific value when entered into a

I am trying to make a couple cells in a row display values based on entering
a third value in another cell. Can you reference off of a seperate worksheet
or enter a table of values that will return values that correspond to the
third cells value? Example , If i enter 300 in third cell, I want cell 1 to
read .99876 and cell 2 to read .9987. If i enter 301 i want the corresponding
values to 301 in cell 1 and 2 . Can this be done with excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John James

Yes

--
John James
John James's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32690

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John James

That was cruel!

Try Vlookup and post back if you still have a problem:

http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html