Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RUSH2CROCHET

Default Displaying formula rather than results...

Running Excel 2003 (11.6560.6568) SP2.

Worksheet 1 is my form, worksheet 2 is my data log. I log my transactions,
one per row, of data log. I have a macro, which copies the appropriate row
of data from worksheet 2 to line 50 of the form tab. The form is set up to
read line 50 and "fill in fields" accordingly. For example, H42:V42, which
is a merged cell, I have the following: =IF(X50<" ",X50," ").

My problem is that H42:V42 is displaying the formula, rather than the
result, which is the data from X50.

Please Help!!!

TIA,
Sandi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RUSH2CROCHET

Barb:

Thanks for your prompt reply, however, I did not have "formulas" checked on
my option bar. Any other suggestions?

TIA,
Sandi