Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marko Pinteric

Default Column chart - category axis - make to start with the second label

Dear experts!

Is it possible to make column chart type - category axis to start with the
second label instead of the first?

Thanks for the answers,

Marko.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier

Don't include the first label and Y value in the source data range.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Marko Pinteric" wrote in message
Dear experts!

Is it possible to make column chart type - category axis to start with the
second label instead of the first?

Thanks for the answers,

Marko.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marko Pinteric

I want first Y value, but I want labels to start witn the second label

e.g. I have:

9:30 val1
10:00 val2
10:30 val3
etc.

Labels on x axis are 9:30, 10:30, 11:30 etc., but I want labels in
x axis to be 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 etc.

Best regards,

Marko.

Jon Peltier wrote:
Don't include the first label and Y value in the source data range.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Marko Pinteric" wrote in message

Dear experts!

Is it possible to make column chart type - category axis to start with the
second label instead of the first?

Thanks for the answers,

Marko.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andy Pope

Hi,

If the cell data is really a time value then set the Number format of
the x axis to be [White][<0.4]hh:mm;hh:mm
Assuming White is the chart area colour. Also set the font background to
be Transparent.

Cheers
Andy

--