Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sreedevi

Default How can I make a chart with column A on xaxis & column B on Yaxis

I have two colums A and B. I want to make a column char with A on xaxis and B
on Y axis. How can i do that
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mevetts

This really is a very simple task, my advice would be to check out
Excel's help files to get you started, or alternatively 'have a read of
this.' (http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/)

It is far easier for you to read and learn than one of us explain the
steps. You will pick it up in about 3 seconds! ;)

--
mevetts

mevetts's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29130
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=529756