Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bigredno8

Default Printing problems

When trying to print a spreadsheet,I set the Page Break Preview lines to
one page,then I click on the print preview and the spreadsheet is only
2/3 of the page,I want to be able to spread it out along the entire
sheet,but cant figure out how,any suggestions
Thanks
Steve

--
Bigredno8
Bigredno8's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17162

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kassie

In Print Preview, Click on Setup... Under Page, under the Scaling tab, set
the Adjust to 100% normal size to say 120%, and OK out back to print preview.
If not big enough, just increase the % again till you're happy

"Bigredno8" wrote:

When trying to print a spreadsheet,I set the Page Break Preview lines to
one page,then I click on the print preview and the spreadsheet is only
2/3 of the page,I want to be able to spread it out along the entire
sheet,but cant figure out how,any suggestions
Thanks
Steve

--
Bigredno8
Bigredno8's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17162
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=531204

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Ogilvy

go to the sheet

Select the area you want printed

Then do
File=printArea=Set PrintArea

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Bigredno8" wrote
in message ...

When trying to print a spreadsheet,I set the Page Break Preview lines to
one page,then I click on the print preview and the spreadsheet is only
2/3 of the page,I want to be able to spread it out along the entire
sheet,but cant figure out how,any suggestions
Thanks
Steve

--
Bigredno8
Bigredno8's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=531204

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bigredno8

Thanks for the replies but neither one worked,here are 2 screenshots,to
show my dilema

http://users.zoominternet.net/~dale38/Images/Image1.jpg my excel
file

http://users.zoominternet.net/~dale38/Images/Image2.jpg this is
what is printing out,but I want the file to pretty much cover all the
paper,any suggestions

Thanks
Steve

--
Bigredno8
Bigredno8's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17162
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=531204

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Ogilvy

If there is data below what you show as being printed, then that would be an
indication that your Print_Area is set to print less than you want.

with that page as the active page, go to Insert=Name=Define.

Do you see a name Print_Area

Select it.

Look at the Refers to Area. That is the area that will print.

The other possibility is that you are selecting the smaller area, then do
File=Print and selecting the selection option button in the print dialog.

Not part of the problem. but it looks like you are printing Landscape and
Portrait might be a better fit. In the page setup dialog, you might want to
select Fit to 1 page wide(s) and <leave blank Tall

Tom Ogilvy

"Bigredno8" wrote
in message ...