BPS

Default Problems printing templates in Excel XP

I will try and get as much detail about my problem in here. I have two pcs
at my work that are not printing the text from a worksheet created in a
previous version of excel (97 I think), Others with the exact same load have
no problem printing these same worksheets. The typed in txt on these
templates will appear in print preview but once they print it notihng is
there, it looks like the blank template. I have tried saving it in Excel 97
& 5.0 95 format, that did not help. I have uninstalled & reinstalled Office
XP and installed Off2k with no luck either. I have tried reformatting the
cells as text and numbers, nothing. I re-ghosted one of the machines and the
problem still persists WTH? These two can enter info into the cells, save it
and send it in email and I print it no problem, I send it right back to it
and they rpint a blank template again. Help me out please and TIA.
Dave Peterson

If they open the workbook while excel is in safe mode, does it work ok?

Close excel
windows start button|run
Excel /safe

File|open the workbook

And test it out.

It kind of sounds like a misbehaving macro to me.

--

Dave Peterson