Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nancy

Default input not reflected in excel

When I enter info in one of my files, the numbers don't add up/the new
numerical info isn't reflected until I try to close the file, then all my
cells update. Any help available? TIA!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

It sounds as if you have calculation set to manual. Go to the
Tools menu, choose Options, then the Calculation tab. There,
ensure that 'Automatic' is selected.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Nancy" wrote in message
When I enter info in one of my files, the numbers don't add
up/the new
numerical info isn't reflected until I try to close the file,
then all my
cells update. Any help available? TIA!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nancy