Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trainer

Default How can I use Alt+Tab to switch between multiple spreadsheets

Hello:

I have just been upgraded to Office 2003 SP2 and Windows XP Professional.

When I have multiple Excel spreadsheets open I am not longer able to use
Alt+Tab to switch between them. Only one Excel icon appears on the Taskbar.
But when I have multiple Word documents open there are multiple icons and
Alt+Tab works.

Is there a setting that needs to be changed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cubsfan

use ctrl+tab

--
cubsfan
cubsfan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33272

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cubsfan

use ctrl+tab

--
cubsfan
cubsfan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33272
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=530949

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cubsfan

use ctrl+tab

--
cubsfan
cubsfan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33272
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=530949

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trainer

I'm new to these discussion group so have just now read through the other
posts on this. After reading about the Word option (Tools, Options, View,
Windows in Taskbar), I checked Excel and found the same option but it was
already checked. So I unchecked it, saved the options, closed the files,
reopened them, rechecked the option and bingo, it worked.

"Trainer" wrote:

Hello:

I have just been upgraded to Office 2003 SP2 and Windows XP Professional.

When I have multiple Excel spreadsheets open I am not longer able to use
Alt+Tab to switch between them. Only one Excel icon appears on the Taskbar.
But when I have multiple Word documents open there are multiple icons and
Alt+Tab works.

Is there a setting that needs to be changed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trainer

Thanks, that works.