Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jamphan

Default InputBox size

Is there a way to increase the size on an InputBox from the standard
single line? I would like it to look more like this box I am typing
this message in if possible. I have code that when the user presses a
button an input box will come up so they can input a message however if
you type more than the box you can not see what you have already typed.
Thanks.

--
jamphan
jamphan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20105