Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Whiteowl047

Default Can the Excel Viewer read .xls files

I recently dowloaded the lates Excel Viewer thinking I would be able to at
least read and .xls file sent to me. But when I try to do so, I get a
message that the viewer can't open that type of file. So am wondering if
there is something wrong with the Viewer I download or if the view simply
can't open an .xls file.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jerredjohnson

.xls is an excel doc so its not the file unless its corrupt

--
jerredjohnson
jerredjohnson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32236