Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
julsnic

Default chart menu bar

When I go to add the chart menu bar as a toolbar, I check the box and it
appears on my spreadsheet, but once I close the box, the menu won't stay.
Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Teodomiro

julsnic Wrote:
When I go to add the chart menu bar as a toolbar, I check the box and
it
appears on my spreadsheet, but once I close the box, the menu won't
stay.
Any suggestions?

It sounds like what you need to do once the box appears on your
spreadsheet is to drag it to the menu bar to dock it, rather than close
it.

--
Teodomiro

Teodomiro's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33140