Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
steve

Default how can I print non-adjacent ranges on one page

how can i print non-adjacent ranges on one page?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

Hide the rows or columns that separate the nonadjacent ranges
--
Kevin Backmann

how can i print non-adjacent ranges on one page?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jonathan Cooper

If that doesn't work, you could possibly go the route of "paste picture link".

copy a range. hold down shift, click on Edit and you'll see "paste picture
link".