-   -   how can I print non-adjacent ranges on one page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81659-how-can-i-print-non-adjacent-ranges-one-page.html)

steve

how can I print non-adjacent ranges on one page

how can i print non-adjacent ranges on one page?

Kevin B

how can I print non-adjacent ranges on one page

Hide the rows or columns that separate the nonadjacent ranges
--
Kevin Backmann

"steve" wrote:

how can i print non-adjacent ranges on one page?

Jonathan Cooper

how can I print non-adjacent ranges on one page

If that doesn't work, you could possibly go the route of "paste picture link".

copy a range. hold down shift, click on Edit and you'll see "paste picture
link".