Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
César G.

Default Personalize folders

Hello all :

It's my first question, my English is very bad, but I'm treating ...

How can I change the links when in Excel 2000, into the open dialog box we
have, at left below Find in :

i.e. My documents, Desk, favorites, My net sites, etc .....

It's possible ? How ?

Thanks in advance for reading this message.

--
César Galicia
Soporte Técnico

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Cesar

Have a look at this KB article for instructions on how to add/delete from the
"my places" toolbar.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=826214

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP