Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trintrin

Default disappearing collumns

Some of my collums have disappeared. I assume I've somehow hidden them
(er hope i have) but doing unhide has not brought them back. They are
alphabetically the same but just missing.

--
Trintrin
Trintrin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32681

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Umlas

If unhiding them doesn't show them, then they're not really hidden, but have
a really narrow width. Select everything (ctrl/shift/A, maybe twice), then
use Format/Column/Width and change it to 8.43 or something like that.

"Trintrin" wrote in
message ...