Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
galse

Default Text desappears when I select wrap text

The text in my Excel cell disapears when I select Wrap Text in Format Cells.
The text is still there when I select the cell, it just doesn't appear in the
cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bean123r

Did you try adjusting your row height?

"galse" wrote:

The text in my Excel cell disapears when I select Wrap Text in Format Cells.
The text is still there when I select the cell, it just doesn't appear in the
cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dominic

Hi Galse,

There is a limit of about 1024 characters that will "appear" in the cell. If
you have more than that, you will have to "alt-enter" in the data in order to
get it to display.

HTH

"galse" wrote:

The text in my Excel cell disapears when I select Wrap Text in Format Cells.
The text is still there when I select the cell, it just doesn't appear in the
cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PDO

I have the same problem. It has nothing to do with the row height or column
width.

HELP!!!!

"galse" wrote:

The text in my Excel cell disapears when I select Wrap Text in Format Cells.
The text is still there when I select the cell, it just doesn't appear in the
cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
clipscomb

We had this problem with one instance of Excel 2003 in our office. We were
able to fix it by running the following command from the RUN line (START --
RUN):

Excel /RegServer

If you get an error saying Excel cannot be found, use the full path to Excel
..exe