Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Will

Default how can I convert xls to qif

My bank only allows csv downloads - I can open in Excel, but how to convert
to qif so I can upload to financial software? Am using Excel 11 (2003) and
quicken 2001 or money 2003, but willing to upgrade one or the other. Thanks
in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mevetts

You need to download the data to your pc which will be saved as a CSV
file. Then open a new Excel workbook and import the CSV file following
the instructions on screen.

--
mevetts

mevetts's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29130
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=529703

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Will

Thanks, this gets me from csv to xls, but how to get from xls to qif, that is
the question, any ideas? Cheers

"mevetts" wrote:

You need to download the data to your pc which will be saved as a CSV
file. Then open a new Excel workbook and import the CSV file following
the instructions on screen.

--
mevetts

mevetts's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29130
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=529703

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mevetts

Yeah, my apologies, I didn't read your initial post carefully.
I did delete my post, but you were obviously were emailed
it too quickly.