Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Janett

Default relative value in macro

I am a new user. I am tried to run a macro -- that does the following
if a column I is empty then Select the string in the column C and place in
the column A
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

For i = 1 To Cells(Rows.Count,"I").End(xlUp).Row
If Cells(i,"I").Value = "" Then
Cells(i,"A").Value = Cells(i,"C").Value
End If
Next i

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Janett" wrote in message
I am a new user. I am tried to run a macro -- that does the following
if a column I is empty then Select the string in the column C and place

in
the column A

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Janett