Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed

Default Password Required to View\edit a Sheet in a Workbook with Many She

We have a workbook with 7 worksheets. We want to hid one sheet so that in
can only be viewed if the user has the password. All user must have the
ability to access and edit the other worksheets in the workbook. We want
three users and only three users to have access to a hidden worksheet. We
would prefer not to password protect the workbook.
--
Ed
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

If the information on that worksheet shouldn't be viewed except by the person
with the password, then excel isn't the correct tool for you.

Excel's protection schemes are easily broken and your information will be
available to anyone who is really curious.