Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Rodriguez

Default Copying a Excel workbook to CD

I made a workbook, copied to a CD, opened in another computer to copy it to
my documents and the workbook is now read only and will not load onto the
second computer. I tried Shared Documents and Explorer and un-checked read
only. Still copies as read only.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Try copyig the file from the CD to the new computer's hard drive, and once
there, then un-checking the read only.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Jon Rodriguez" <Jon wrote in message
I made a workbook, copied to a CD, opened in another computer to copy it

my documents and the workbook is now read only and will not load onto the
second computer. I tried Shared Documents and Explorer and un-checked read
only. Still copies as read only.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See Windows Help on "burning a CD"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP