Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
France

Default I WANT TO CREATE MY OWN SHORTCUT KEYS

i want information on creating my own shortcut keys ( assigning shortcut keys).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Charles Williams

From Excel help:

Assign or change a keyboard accelerator
A keyboard accelerator allows you to select a menu command or button by
pressing ALT+<single letter. For example, to open the Edit menu, press
ALT+E.

1.. If the button or menu command you want to change is on a toolbar, make
sure the toolbar is visible.

How?

1.. On the View menu, point to Toolbars.
2.. Do one of the following:
a.. Click the toolbar you want to display.
a.. To view more toolbars, click Customize. In the Customize dialog
box, click the Toolbars tab, and then select the check box for the toolbar
you want to display. Click Close.
2.. On the Tools menu, click Customize.

3.. With the Customize dialog box open, do one of the following:

Assign or change a toolbar button's keyboard accelerator

1.. Click the button on the toolbar.

2.. In the Customize dialog box, click Modify Selection.

3.. In the Name box on the shortcut menu, type a name for the toolbar
with an ampersand (&) before the letter that you want as the keyboard
accelerator.

4.. Press ENTER.

Assign or change a menu command's keyboard accelerator

1.. Click the menu name on the menu bar or toolbar.

2.. Click the menu command.

3.. In the Customize dialog box, click Modify Selection.

4.. In the Name box on the shortcut menu, type a name for the menu with
an ampersand (&) before the letter that you want as the keyboard
accelerator.

5.. Press ENTER.

4.. In the Customize dialog box, click Close.
--
Charles

"France" wrote in message
i want information on creating my own shortcut keys ( assigning shortcut
keys).

Attached Images