scottech

Default Shortcut Keys -- quick find

I'm trying to have one of my menu buttons use a shortcut key for me to use,
but aside from the main ones in the standard menu toolbar [File, Edit, View,
Insert...], I don't know how to quickly recognize what shortcut keys are
already in use.

Is there a way to do this... to find out what shortcut keys are already in
use?

If I had more time I would search through these posts but I have to get some
things finished quickly, so am hoping that someone will be able to share some
knowledge today or tomorrow [or whenever, I'm not too picky on being helped].

thank you.
Anne Troy

Not too picky? You came to the right place! Hee hee...
Shortcut keys:
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...rtcut_keys.htm
************
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager
www.OfficeArticles.com

"scottech" wrote in message
I'm trying to have one of my menu buttons use a shortcut key for me to
use,
but aside from the main ones in the standard menu toolbar [File, Edit,
View,
Insert...], I don't know how to quickly recognize what shortcut keys are
already in use.

Is there a way to do this... to find out what shortcut keys are already in
use?

If I had more time I would search through these posts but I have to get
some
things finished quickly, so am hoping that someone will be able to share
some
knowledge today or tomorrow [or whenever, I'm not too picky on being
helped].

thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson