Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
chrisdtran

Default why can't I setup a macro to run Pivot Table?

I am trying to record a new macro to run Pivot Table. But whenever I run
that macro, it pops up a "debug" window.

Can anyone instruct me how to do that?

Thanks a million!

--
chrisdtran
chrisdtran's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15962

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

If you click the Debug button, what row is highlighted in the recorded code?

chrisdtran wrote:
I am trying to record a new macro to run Pivot Table. But whenever I run
that macro, it pops up a "debug" window.

Can anyone instruct me how to do that?

Thanks a million!

--
Debra Dalgleish