-   -   why can't I setup a macro to run Pivot Table? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/79338-why-cant-i-setup-macro-run-pivot-table.html)

chrisdtran

why can't I setup a macro to run Pivot Table?

I am trying to record a new macro to run Pivot Table. But whenever I run
that macro, it pops up a "debug" window.

Can anyone instruct me how to do that?

Thanks a million!

--
chrisdtran
chrisdtran's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15962

Debra Dalgleish

why can't I setup a macro to run Pivot Table?

If you click the Debug button, what row is highlighted in the recorded code?

chrisdtran wrote:
I am trying to record a new macro to run Pivot Table. But whenever I run
that macro, it pops up a "debug" window.

Can anyone instruct me how to do that?

Thanks a million!

--
Debra Dalgleish