Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Annerobbo

Default viewing excel

Hi

Is there any way when opening an excel worksheet that people can only view
the rows and columns that I want them to see ie columns A - T and rows 1 -80
but then they cannot see any other blank columns/rows?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefi

Place these lines in the Workbook_open event procedure
Columns("T:IV").Hidden = True
Rows("81:65536").Hidden = True

or hide these ranges manually before publishing the workbook!

Regards,
Stefi

€žAnnerobbo€ť ezt Ă*rta: