-   -   viewing excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/78866-viewing-excel.html)

Annerobbo

viewing excel

Hi

Is there any way when opening an excel worksheet that people can only view
the rows and columns that I want them to see ie columns A - T and rows 1 -80
but then they cannot see any other blank columns/rows?

Stefi

viewing excel

Place these lines in the Workbook_open event procedure
Columns("T:IV").Hidden = True
Rows("81:65536").Hidden = True

or hide these ranges manually before publishing the workbook!

Regards,
Stefi

€žAnnerobbo€ť ezt Ă*rta: