Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
clive

Default spreadsheet contents have become hidden from view

I was able to view the entire contents of my spreadsheet ,which contains
names and number data only and no formulae ,but something has happened and now
I can see the contents of 1 cell only which is displayed in the toolbar and
yet
I can still view the entire spreadsheet contents via print preview.
Can someone tell me how to recover my spreadsheet data back into view so
that I can edit it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Clivey_UK

Not quite sure what caused this but try selecting the whole sheet and
doing Edit/Copy and then going to another sheet and doing Edit/paste
special/Value. Or could just be Excel having problems so close/reopen
Excel if you haven't already tried.
Clive (a different one!) :)

--
Clivey_UK
Clivey_UK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32569

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
broro183

Hi Clive,

I have seen something similar when a workbook was protected, is yours?
If so, unprotect it & you should be able to change the view.

hth
Rob Brockett
NZ
Always learning & the best way to learn is to experience...

--
broro183
broro183's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30068