Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul987

Default Default value in Combo box

I have a combo box that allows the user to select "on" or "off". A
macro then looks at the value and will run when "On" is selected. Is
there a way to have "OFF" value as default, so when the sheet is
opened, it's always "off "so the marco doesn't immediately run?

--
Paul987
Paul987's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24850

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
protonLeah

Is there a reason to use a combo box vs a pair of option buttons?

--
protonLeah
protonLeah's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32097

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul987

only that I know how to use a combo box. If I use option buttons, are
they automatically unselected when the file is opened?

--
Paul987
Paul987's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24850
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=524526

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul987

I'd like to stick with the combo box. Is there a way to do this?