Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jamex

Default Selecting more than one filter values

I filtere a column having A,B,C,R groups.
When i click A then rows related to A are selected and the rest is
hidden as we know it. But how to select A and R at the same time so i
can view both A and R groups.

Regards...

--
jamex
jamex's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32243

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

You can have two criteria in data|autofilter.

Choose Custom from the dropdown filter arrow.

You'll see a couple of spots where you can specify your criteria (and you can
use and/or logic when you do it).

Click on those dropdowns and you'll see lots of things that may help:
Begins with
contains
ends with
is greater than