Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete Elbert

Default Get matching values and formulas from ajoining colums of dropdown

I have products listed in Column A. Column B through column CJ have values
and formulas in each cell. I have created a drop down list with the products
showing when clicked on. The list of products and the values start on row
500. I have a blank form set up in the first 100 rows that allow me to copy
and paste special the products and values associated with each product. I
want to be able to click on the drop down list and selct the product and have
the same values and formulas appear next to it, matching what is in the lower
rows.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paul

vlookup!.Copy the original vlookup across changing the column references as
you go to display as many columns as you need
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!