Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MsJongg in Seattle

Default Need to save worksheet for Pocket Pc

How do I save a regular Excel worksheet to sync with my pocket pc? I was
looking for a "save as" option of .pxl which I thought was the extension but
there isn't that option in Excel. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

You can just save it to the pocket pc through activesync and it will convert
automatically

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"MsJongg in Seattle" wrote in
message ...
How do I save a regular Excel worksheet to sync with my pocket pc? I was
looking for a "save as" option of .pxl which I thought was the extension
but
there isn't that option in Excel. HELP!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sue Sue is offline

Have you found a solution? I have a HP Ipaq pocket pc & can't sync an excel
file now that i have ungraded to office 2007. Any ideas?