Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chuck N

Default Macro Pop Ups

The warning keeps popping up about macros when i open some files i
created. None of them have macros anymore. What is going on?

Thanks for your help!

--
Chuck N
Chuck N's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27057

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Debra Dalgleish shows how to clean up all the remnants of macros:
http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros

Chuck N wrote:

The warning keeps popping up about macros when i open some files i
created. None of them have macros anymore. What is going on?

Thanks for your help!

--
Chuck N
Chuck N's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27057
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=522795

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chuck N

sweet, i love finding my own answers. So I guess even after you delete
the macro from excel, it still thinks its there. So what I did was I
went to the VB Editor by pressing Alt+F11, pressed Control + R to get
the menu on the left and delete my code that was still there on the
sheet. Then I pressed the + sign next to Module, right clicked, and
deleted the module. I guess this is like the skelaton of the Macro
that Excel thinks is a Macro. After that I closed the windows, saved,
and whallla, no more pesky windows about Macros ;)