Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JGarces

Default Drop-down button

When creating a drop-down list in Excel, how can I get the list to
permanently display the drop-down button in the cell. Thus allowing
people to identify the cell as a drop-down rather than a normal cell.
At present it only shows when the cell is selected by the user.

Help is greatly appreciated.

JFGarces

--
JGarces
JGarces's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30406

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Harald Staff

Not possible, sorry.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"JGarces" skrev i
melding ...

When creating a drop-down list in Excel, how can I get the list to
permanently display the drop-down button in the cell. Thus allowing
people to identify the cell as a drop-down rather than a normal cell.
At present it only shows when the cell is selected by the user.

Help is greatly appreciated.

JFGarces

--
JGarces
JGarces's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=522778

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

Why not put a comment in that cell - the comment flag would indicate it's a
dropdown box. Or, put a colored border around the cell.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin