Junior Member

Question next smallest

How do I use the small command when I want it to look at values listed on different sheets? The problem is that it won't let me list more than one array like the minimum command allows me. Or is there some way to list cell numbers inside a bracketed array instead of values? For example, I can do:
=SMALL({6,23,5,2.3}, 2)
but I can't do:
=SMALL({A3,C5,D18,D21}, 2)
which is what I need to be able to do.

Last edited by Chickalett : March 16th 06 at 03:14 AM