Philippe

Default Sum of a row minus two smallest numbers

I have a spreadsheet with many rows and many column. For each row, I want to
calculate the sum of all values on this row minus the TWO smallest numbers.

Any idea how to do that?

Cheers,

Philippe

Ron Rosenfeld

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:56:06 -0700, "Philippe"
wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with many rows and many column. For each row, I want to
calculate the sum of all values on this row minus the TWO smallest numbers.

Any idea how to do that?

Cheers,

Philippe

=SUM(B2:Z2,-SMALL(B2:Z2,{1,2}))