Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
noofsquidis8

Default I can't paste from the office clipboard

I have copied data onto my office clipboard in excel but I cannot then paste
it. I have selected a new cell and clicked on the paste all button and the
highlighted selection. Selecting paste from Edit or Ctrl+v pastes fine.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bkleiner

I am having a similar problem. Did you ever solve this issue?

Thanks

"noofsquidis8" wrote:

I have copied data onto my office clipboard in excel but I cannot then paste
it. I have selected a new cell and clicked on the paste all button and the
highlighted selection. Selecting paste from Edit or Ctrl+v pastes fine.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am using Word 2003, and cannot paste from the clipboard to a document.
Also, although I have selected "show office clipboard on icon taskbar" and
"show status near clipboard when copying" on the clipboard options menu,
there is no icon on the taskbar, nor does the status display when copying.
Help. Please.

"noofsquidis8" wrote:

I have copied data onto my office clipboard in excel but I cannot then paste
it. I have selected a new cell and clicked on the paste all button and the
highlighted selection. Selecting paste from Edit or Ctrl+v pastes fine.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Y Y is offline

Default I can't paste from the office clipboard - Workaround

I had the same problem where I used to restart my computer to be able to
solve it, then I found out that the new Office 2007 Clipboard will only store
24 items at a time as where the old version used to keep erasing the older
ones as you copied. So I found this workaround: Open the clipboard by going
to the "Home" tab and clicking on the clipboard menu on your top left, right
underneath the "paste" icon and click "Clear All". The copy/paste commands
will work again. I went to the clipboard options menu on the bottom of this
and set it so I can see the clipboard on the taskbar now, that way I can
right click and clear it from there without all these steps. Too bad some of
the features in 2007 seem to have regressed in functionality. :(