Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rosemoss

Default Excel List Toolbar

I am working on my Excel 2003 textbook. It has me using a "List Toolbar." I
cannot find it on my Office xp 2002. Is it not on the 2002 version? What can
I use instead of the List Toolbar?

Thank you for any help I can get.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Data|List was added in xl2002.

Maybe data|autofilter will be sufficient?

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

Data|List was added in xl2002.

Dave meant XL2003.

--
Jim
"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
| Data|List was added in xl2002.
|
| Maybe data|autofilter will be sufficient?
|
| rosemoss wrote:
|
| I am working on my Excel 2003 textbook. It has me using a "List
Toolbar." I
| cannot find it on my Office xp 2002. Is it not on the 2002 version? What
can
| I use instead of the List Toolbar?
|
| Thank you for any help I can get.
|
| --