Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hollyann

Default How many pages can a workbook hold?

I want to put a sheet for every week of the year (52) and have it total the
sales at the end of each month and then at the end of the year.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ryan Jones

Help says it is limited by your computer memory
So I would say you could have a couple hundred and it would still work fine.
More and you might have it slow too much

"Hollyann" wrote in message
I want to put a sheet for every week of the year (52) and have it total the
sales at the end of each month and then at the end of the year.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ryan Jones

I just made a workbook with about 400
No problem
It will depend on your data amount

"Hollyann" wrote in message
I want to put a sheet for every week of the year (52) and have it total the
sales at the end of each month and then at the end of the year.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kassie

Sounds like a waste to me? How many rows and columns of data per week?
Can't you do it on one sheet?