Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
schleppy2

Default Importing EXCEL file into access

Hello all..
quick question. I am not sure if this is possible or not...

I would like to take various spreadsheets I have and import them into
access. The trick is, I want to use the formats and all.. Not just
the data. Essentially when I print a report, I want it to look just
like the excel file would have while having the ability to track
Projects hours etc.. instead of having to save off an excel file, I
would like to able to track all my hours, projects etc.. in (1)
database while still having the ability to print off timesheets,
reports etc...
thanks in advanve

--
schleppy2
schleppy2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27013

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul Lautman

schleppy2 wrote:
Hello all..
quick question. I am not sure if this is possible or not...

I would like to take various spreadsheets I have and import them into
access. The trick is, I want to use the formats and all.. Not just
the data. Essentially when I print a report, I want it to look just
like the excel file would have while having the ability to track
Projects hours etc.. instead of having to save off an excel file, I
would like to able to track all my hours, projects etc.. in (1)
database while still having the ability to print off timesheets,
reports etc...
thanks in advanve

Maybe exporting in XML format?