Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Karen

Default Excel to Word document

I am trying to take an excel spreadsheet (8 1/5 x 11) and copy it into a Word
document. When I do the 'cut and paste' the columns dont allow me to adjust
them so that all the information appears on the Word doc. Then I end up with
the far right column of the spreadsheet not on the Word doc.

I know this is probably something easy to do, but for some reason, its not
working for me. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim M

Under Tools...options of your word document click the edit tab, then look to
see if 'cut and paste options button' is checked off. By playing around with
the options provided by this button I was able to get the formatting you are
asking about. Also you might want to try and click the 'settings' button
next to cut and paste in the edit tab. There is a box there called 'adjust
formatting when pasting from Excel'