Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kauricat

Default Excel crashes when I do an Advanced Filter?

I am using Excel 2000

Whenever I try to do an Advanced Filter, moving the filtered data to another
location on the sheet, the program crashes.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

kauricat
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

I'm curious....

Does it crash whenever you Advanced Filter to another location in just that
one workbookon or all Workbooks? If just the one workbook, it might be
corrupted.

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"kauricat" wrote:

I am using Excel 2000

Whenever I try to do an Advanced Filter, moving the filtered data to another
location on the sheet, the program crashes.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

kauricat

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kauricat

I have just tried to do an Advanced Filter in another file and it worked just
fine. So, you are probably right. There IS something about that particular
workbook.

Thank you. I have found a way around the issue, so I am ok.

kauricat

"kauricat" wrote:

I am using Excel 2000

Whenever I try to do an Advanced Filter, moving the filtered data to another
location on the sheet, the program crashes.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

kauricat

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kauricat

I tried moving the data into another workbook. Same result. It happens at the
moment I try to execute the filter.