Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
boblov

Default I need a template to track monthly tax deductible expenses

Rather than spending 2 days every January going through previous years
reciepts separating taxable and non-taxable reciepts, I'd like to enter and
track them every month as I write them out, this way I can just bring them up
on my PC whenever I need them. When I'm ready to file my taxes, just the
touch of a key will bring up my entire years expenditures.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Doug Kanter

"boblov" wrote in message
Rather than spending 2 days every January going through previous years
reciepts separating taxable and non-taxable reciepts, I'd like to enter
and
track them every month as I write them out, this way I can just bring them
up
on my PC whenever I need them. When I'm ready to file my taxes, just the
touch of a key will bring up my entire years expenditures.

OK. What kinds of spreadsheets have you created in the past? Anything
involving a one-column list with a total at the bottom or top?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
boblov

I have never created a spreadsheet, I just thought maybe there was something
in Excel or Word I could use or even if I have to buy a program that would be
o.k. too. Just something I couls access every month and keep a list and then
whenever I need to I can pull the list up. Thanks.

"Doug Kanter" wrote:

"boblov" wrote in message
Rather than spending 2 days every January going through previous years
reciepts separating taxable and non-taxable reciepts, I'd like to enter
and
track them every month as I write them out, this way I can just bring them
up
on my PC whenever I need them. When I'm ready to file my taxes, just the
touch of a key will bring up my entire years expenditures.

OK. What kinds of spreadsheets have you created in the past? Anything
involving a one-column list with a total at the bottom or top?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Doug Kanter

You already have everything you need in Excel, for free. Just my opinion,
but because this task is so simple, I think it would be not just a
disservice to you, but an insult, if anyone told you how to do it. Hit the
library for a basic Excel book. By next Tuesday, you'll be back here helping
other people.