Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
boblov

Default I need a template to track monthly tax deductible expenses

I have never created a spreadsheet, I just thought maybe there was something
in Excel or Word I could use or even if I have to buy a program that would be
o.k. too. Just something I couls access every month and keep a list and then
whenever I need to I can pull the list up. Thanks.

"Doug Kanter" wrote:

"boblov" wrote in message
Rather than spending 2 days every January going through previous years
reciepts separating taxable and non-taxable reciepts, I'd like to enter
and
track them every month as I write them out, this way I can just bring them
up
on my PC whenever I need them. When I'm ready to file my taxes, just the
touch of a key will bring up my entire years expenditures.

OK. What kinds of spreadsheets have you created in the past? Anything
involving a one-column list with a total at the bottom or top?