Junior Member

Default Plz Help Microsoft Excel Novice

Someone help me I’m a complete novice at Microsoft excel
Let’s imagine a betting scenario
a1 is the stake whilst b1 is the price/odds and so c1 =profit/winnings
C1=SUM(A1*B1)
Now a2 = 5 and b2= 4 ……. C2=SUM(A2*B2)
I only want to calculate c2 if c1 is a profit i.e. more than 0
If c1 is not more than 0 than I don’t want to calculate C2
How do I do this condition? ….. I’ve tried this by going to insert and then function etc but it doesn’t work can you give me a step by step guide on how to do this
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
davesexcel

didn't we just answer this question an hour ago??

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708